Click ~n~ Print Service
When we click the picture on our camera, the photo can automatically be printed on our high speed, dye sublimation printer. Photos can then be immediately distributed to our client.
How fast? A 4x6 in about 14 seconds. A 5x7 in about 18 seconds.
Some advantages over traditional print on location techniques:
● Much faster print times. No backup at print counter or tracking down participants who have wandered away after their shoot.
● Dye sublimation process is the same as commercial photo printing labs. Extremely high quality at extremely high speed.
● Look and feel of traditional photographs
● Water resistant and fade resistant prints that last decades.
● Your logo (or your sponsor's logo) can be imprinted on the bottom corner of the photo at
no charge. Great sponsorship opportunity for vendors!
● We set up two studio lights, if space permits, including one octagon professional soft box.
● We set up a traditional background. There is a choice of colors. Or, you can provide a background.
● All lights are fired wireless, preventing accidents and minimizing cords.
● A 10' x 10' space works well. Process can also be utilized at a convention booth for meet and greets.
● If space is tight, studio lights can be replaced by smaller on camera strobes.
● Printer sits adjacent to photographer, on a table, Prints are generated as each person files through the line.
● Up to 200 prints per hour can be generated.
Book Your Event Today.....